This is my 2nd report, this week not to show much for the users, but we did a quite interesteing things. SaX is now module oriented.So, if anyone wants to write a module for SaX3 it is possible now. Besides the important things which I did was
- Learn the augeas C api
- Submitted a .desktop lens for augeas
- It is module oriented
- Tried out Doxygen
- SaX3 is now localised.
The launcher is now complete :-) Again, the source code is here http://github.com./manugupt1/sax3 Regarding modules, If anyone wants to check out how modules work, they work using .desktop files in /usr/share/sax3/modules.d. If you will remove it we can remove it from the launcher.